Lots of news and updates for March! Please read carefully!
- The Big Move across the street to the new school is on schedule for March 7! The new facility will have TWO training floors, lots of brand new equipment, and a parking lot! The new address will be 6 Riverside Street.
- There will be a one-day sale on Saturday, March 5, from 12-3pm. Equipment not making the move will be for sale at a discounted price. Remaining stock of shirts, pants, etc. will be half price. The mats will be available at $50 per section. Contact Brian ASAP if you are interested.
- The new school will have a brand new training floor! This means we will be strictly enforcing the policy of no street shoes. Please bring a pair of dedicated mat shoes to class in order to help keep the training area clean and safe.
- Beginning March 7, all students are asked to wear either a Krav Maga Worldwide shirt, a plain white shirt, or a plain black shirt. Krav shirts are available for purchase at the school.
- We will be conducting a Level 1 test on Friday, March 18, 7pm. Depending on the number of students, the test typically takes 2-3 hours with minimal breaks. If you have trained all of the Level 1 curriculum and would like to test, please let one of the instructors know or post a comment below. All students are welcome to watch the testing or participate alongside the students testing. Even if you’re not being graded, the test is an excellent review of the curriculum as well as an intense physical and mental challenge. Review the Level 1 Curriculum (printer friendly) and bring any questions to class so that we may help you best prepare for the test.