This week’s scenario will be…
Scenarios Obstacle Course*
We’re going to combine many of the scenarios we’ve explored over the last six months into one overarching narrative.
Saturday, 6/29, 8:30AM
This is the last Scenarios class of the summer! Saturday morning classes will resume after Labor Day. Have a great break!
*** UPDATE 6/29 ***
Thanks to all who came to class! Here’s what everybody else missed:
A Really Bad Day
- Put your shoes on as fast as you can.
- 10 Burpees
- Defense vs. Gun Threat from the Front
- Sprint to solving a math problem in < 5s with the threat of a choke from behind.
- Sprint to picking up your child (16-kg kettlebell).
- Get past an obstruction, striking a threat, while holding your dead weight—er, child…
- Get downstairs, drop your child off at daycare, Stick Defense against Overhead Swing.
- Circle of Death in Training Room 2.
- Grab keys, run upstairs, and unlock the door before the mob catches you.
- Sprint to the end of the parking lot and back.
- Pick up your celebrity and lead him or her safely through the gaggle of rabid fans.
See you in the fall with new scenarios!
*Bounce House not included
Photo credit: navets, on Flickr