- For two 3-minute rounds: Jump rope or do any combination of jumping jacks, high knees, heels up, etc.
- Do each of the following using the Tabata protocol (8 rounds of 20 sec work, 10 sec rest), no additional rest between exercises. So, you’ll do each exercise for 4 min, totaling 16 min for the workout.
- V-Ups or Toe Touches
- Bas Rutten combo #4 (jab, cross, left hook, cross) as fast as possible with the good form and full extension you practiced yesterday, no pause between repetitions. If you have a heavy bag and can put gloves on in the 10 sec before this exercise begins, go for it.
- Backward Fall Break and Get Up repeatedly as fast as possible. Find a soft, rock-less patch of grass!
- Skills Work: Practice bursting forward from a neutral position delivering a simultaneous defense and counter, i.e. 360° Defense. Train both sides and use a mirror if you can.
Here’s an online Tabata timer. There are also mp3 downloads.